- Minimum of 3 years of experience in project management in the pharmaceutical industry or in a CMO / CRO.
- General understanding of drug-device combination products would be of advantage.
- Close familiarity with latest project management tools and best practices.
- Excellence in MS-Office / MS-Project
- University degree in pharmaceutical or natural sciences.
- Fluent in written and spoken German and English.
- Live and enjoy a culture of cooperation and team-work.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Work proactively and encourage others, show assertiveness.
- Demonstrate strong leadership-, communication-, negotiation- and presentation skills.
- Effective planning und review of projects, attention to detail.
- Analytical and systematic thinking, problem solving and ability to drive decisions.
- Take pro-active measures to prevent and solve conflicts.
- Demonstrate creativity and practice change management in order to guarantee continuous improvement.