Application deadline: March 30th, 2020!
Are you a biomedical founding team? Do you want to design and validate your business concept during a unique incubation and training program in Oxford and Munich?
BioEntrepreneur Bootcamp gives biomedical founder teams the opportunity to design and validate their business concepts in Munich and Oxford. The programme runs over a time span of four months: 16 on-site days at the University of Oxford and at BioM in Munich, plus two days of on-line sessions and a visit to BioEurope 2020. Teams are expected to work at least another 16 days off-site on business validation, road maps and pitch presentations. Each team receives a subgrant of €10.000 to cover travel cost for at least two participants.
The main goal of the training is to empower participants to turn their invention into a start-up venture and ultimately into an innovation that is successful in the market and improves the lives of patients.
Is it for me?
- Do you have a novel biomedical product idea in the field of drug development or drug discovery (e.g. immunotherapy, vaccines, gene and cell therapies, anti-infectives, therapeutics to treat age related diseases and increase healthy life-span), personalized medicine, prognostics and prevention, digital therapeutics, data analytics & AI, digital health in the context of biotechnology, microbiome-based products & technologies?
- Are you a (pre-)seed team?
- Have you started to secure your IP?
- Would you like to find out if your business idea is valid in the long run and develop your roadmap to success?
- Need feedback from stakeholders and mentors?
- Do you want to learn about funding, exit strategies, pharma deals, reimbursement?
- Do you need team development?
- Expand your network?
If so, the programme is definitely for you!
To apply click here: Application EIT Health BioEntrepreneur Bootcamp 2020
BioEntrepreneur Bootcamp contains workshops on business planning, IP, market research, financing, pitching, market regulations, partnering. You will be connected to an industry mentor for the entire duration of the programme who will challenge and coach your team off-site.
Learn from industry experts at on-site sessions and networking events. Meet potential stakeholders and interview experts, opinion leaders and potential customers to accelerate your biomedical business. Pitch to a panel of EIT Health partners at the final event and stand a chance to be selected as one of the three winning teams. With this approach, you ensure that your business model is not only designed well but also meets market needs.
Application deadline: March 30th, 2020
July 6th-10th (Oxford)
July 15th-20th (Munich)
September 2nd-7th (Oxford)
September 17th and 25th (on-line sessions)
October 1st-5th (Munich)
October 23rd-28th (Munich) Pitch your business case and participate in the full three day partnering event