BioM cordially invites you to participate in:
EIT Health Innovation Day 2019
Friday, 8th Nov 2019, 9:00 am - 6:00 pm + party time
BioM, Am Klopferspitz 19a, 3rd floor, 82152 Martinsried
The Innovation Day
Get training in health innovation, design thinking and pitching skills
- Hear inspirational speakers, learn about EIT Health's mission, network and compete to win prizes
- Get placed in a team of peers and trackle a real-life health challenge
- Become part in a network of European innovators: 30 Innovation Days take place across Europe
Open to students, postdocs and young professionals from all faculties: medicine, science, engineering, business economics and social sciences to form interdisciplinary teams.
Work with peers to create innovative solutions for real-life health challenges and compete for Gold (journey to Paris to take part in the European EIT Health iDay Winners’ Event), Silver € 300 and Bronze € 200 Awards. All award-winning teams receive an extra half day of personal start-up coaching from BioM.
The Challenge of the Day: "How to support patients suffering from neurological diseases with novel digital solutions?"
Purpose: to boost the innovation spirit among academics at Universities and Research Institutes across Europe and kick-start innovation in the area of healthcare. More information under: www.eith-idays.com
- Prizes and visibility: teams have the chance to pitch their solutions for Bronze, Silver and Gold Awards
- Real-life healthcare challenges: challenges are sourced from life science experts
- Develop an innovative healthcare product or service idea
- Inspirational speakers will share their experience of the possibilities and rewards of health innovation
- Participants will learn practical innovation tools and will be supported through the creation of solutions to real life challenges
- Peer-to-peer connections: meet colleagues from across diverse faculties
- Future opportunities: join the active EIT Health alumni program and participate in follow-up networking events
- Receive an EIT Health Certificate of Participation
Our last event was well received: Next Generation Innovators designed their product ideas at BioEntrepreneur i-day
Mission of EIT Health Innovation Days:
The event acts as an entry into the EIT Health network, one of the largest healthcare initiatives worldwide aimed at sustainably advancing the foundations of healthcare and thus promoting the future conditions for healthier living and wellbeing of people across Europe. EIT Health does this by leveraging the expertise of more than 140 leading organisations spanning key areas of healthcare such as Pharma, MedTech, Payers, Research Institutions and Universities.
BioM is an Associate Partner of EIT Health.
Find out more: www.eithealth.eu
For more information, please contact Angelika Leppert:
phone: +49 (0) 89 / 89 96 79-33