The ONLINE BioM crash course Drug Development 2021 - virtual and interactive conveys compact knowledge from preclinical to approval.
It will take place on 7 online seminar dates, always on Thursday, from June 10, 2021 until July 22, 2021.
- 7-week online course (GoToWebinar®)
- every Thursday, June 10, 2021 until July 22, 2021, 4 p.m. – 6 p.m.
- the platform remains open for another 30 minutes for mutual exchange among participants
Includes networking meeting at BioM on July 29, 2021
with participants and speakers (date subject to change depending on infection situation).
Online course (GoToWebinar®)
Clinical trials to prove the efficacy and safety of new drugs are characterized by increasing complexity and high regulatory requirements. This requires up-to-date knowledge in topics such as development strategy, clinical phases, regulatory affairs, approval procedures and reimbursement.
Often, employees in contract research organizations, biotech and pharmaceutical companies are responsible for individual parts of clinical trials and need to collaborate across departments, which requires a deep understanding of the complex processes involved.
This crash course offers you a sound overview of clinical drug development from the study idea to approval. The content is structured according to the development phases of a drug and includes legal and strategic aspects. You will gain knowledge that can be directly applied in practice.
- Introduction to pharmaceutical industry market and clinical research
- From preclinical to clinical trial
- Design of development programs and clinical studies
- Preparation, implementation and project management
- Quality management
- Approval procedure and life cycle management
Please find the detailed program in the flyer ONLINE BioM-Crash CourseDrug Development 2021 - virtual and interactive.
Experts with many years of experience in the biopharmaceutical and healthcare industries, specializing in the respective areas of clinical development.
Online course provides the theoretical background for all those involved and interested in clinical trials:
- Junior staff in clinical research who need an initial overview
- Employees in the biotechnology and pharmaceutical industries, clinics and research-based companies who work in clinical research/registration or have an interface function
- Academic employees involved in applied research
- Consultants in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry
- You will qualify for entry into clinical research through specialized knowledge
- You will improve your communication with preclinical and clinical research institutes through a deeper understanding of the industry
- You deepen your knowledge of strategic, scientific and legal aspects in clinical development
Normal price 890,00 Euro (+ VAT)
- Course materials included
Seminar binder with course materials
BioM Biotech Cluster Development GmbH
Tel.: 089/89 96 79-35
Registration deadline: 03.06.2021
Number of participants: max. 24 persons