Monday, September 30th, 2019 (9:00am - 3:00pm)
BioM Lounge (Am Klopferspitz 19a, D-82152 Martinsried, 3. Stock). Maps and contacts
In June 2019, at BioM, representatives of the American law office Cooley held the educational seminar “Tips and tricks to go global”. The event provided life science companies with useful advices to successfully expand their business on a global scale.
On September 30th, 2019 the follow-up event “Tips and tricks to go global II” will take place!
A comprehensive number of subjects, such as IP, markets, venture capital, licensing, partnerships, etc., will be handled in the preliminary session of the meeting. Upon request B2B meetings will be planned during the final office hours session.
9:00am Welcome and introductions
Future: I want to go to the next level, what does that entail?
- I am fairly happy with things today but the future is unclear.
- Should I stay or should I go?
- No one said it was going to be easy.
What is the real value of my IP?
- It depends on the lens you are looking through.
- You get three wishes.
- Is there an Autobahn to success?
They say licensing is one of the best paths to success, is it?
- What are global trends?
- Welcome to the world of complexity.
- The two things to remember for any licensing deal.
I need more capital; do I dare to look outside of Germany?
- Check under every stone.
- How can I rapidly check if there is VC interest?
- Do this before approaching any US VC.
Is there a best exit? Well, maybe …
- What are the options?
- Over what period of time can I exit?
- Stress test your options.
- Be prepared to negotiate.
11:15am Questions and Answers
12:00 - 3:00pm Office hours for individual companies
Presenters: Cooley LLP
Dean Farmer, PhD, IP partner
Mike McGrail, corporate partner
Geoff Spolyar, special counsel, licensing
Charlie Cameron, strategy, business development and capital raising
The registration is free of charge, however necessary to ensure an adequate organization of the event.
Are you interested?
Then register by contacting us at the following email address: