Building on the great success of the Start-up Award at the Future X Healthcare 2017, Roche is once again seeking disruptive ideas and innovative solutions for the FXH Start-up Award 2019.
The second edition of Future X Healthcare (FXH) will again connect key innovation drivers in healthcare for an open and inspiring exchange of ideas, insights, and solutions – including science, industry, VCs, start-ups, payers, and politics. Following the motto of the FXH 2019: ‘The digital (r)evolution - a new era for patients’, Roche looks for ideas and solutions related to the patients’ future in a digitalized healthcare system.
Roche is seeking outstanding early-stage start-ups in the field of digital health for the FXH2019 Start-up Award. Get nominated to pitch your start-up in front of a high-level jury and the during the FXH main event.
November 13/14, 2019 at the Science Congress Center Munich, Germany
Early-stage start-ups (< 3 M funding)
Apply under Application FXH 2019 Start-up Award until 1 July 2019
What's in for me?
- Win a deep dive session within the Roche’s digital health accelerator ‘Startup Creasphere’ to get mentoring and VC access
- Engage in a continuous dialogue about your company with high-level Roche representatives
- A total prize money of 17,500 Euros
- Get a booth at Future X Healthcare, media coverage and raise your awareness.
- Free participation at the main Future X Healthcare 2019 event
For further information on the award and to apply, please visit https://fxh2019.com/start-up-award/.