The HealthTech Innovation Days (HTID), co-organized by EIT Health and HealthTech For Care (founded by France Biotech), will take place on October 4 & 5, 2021 as hybrid event in Paris and virtually.
What you will get
- Private meetings: To set up partnerships, to meet investors and innovative companies across Europe.
- Networking opportunities: To gather within the European innovative healthcare ecosystem.
- Conferences and thematic panel discussions: To learn more about key topics of interest for the innovative healthcare company led by international experts.
In order to maximize the opportunities for exchange and meeting, HTID renews the hybrid way combining a virtual and physical event.
Who should attend?
European innovative healthcare companies willing to accelerate their innovation(s).
- Biotech companies: Developing treatments currently undergoing clinical phases.
- Medtech companies: Developing a technology close to hit the market or on the market.
- Innovative services companies: Developing innovative products & services highly demanded by healthcare partners.
- Digital-health companies: Product developed or under development with partners (hospitals, pharmaceutical companies, industrials…).
How to apply?