Instead of hosting an in-person format in Paris, BIO-Europe Spring will be delivered as a full digital event which will take place over the entire week of March 23–27, 2020.
What will this look like?
- All partnering meetings will be held through a secure video conferencing solution.
- Presenters will have the opportunity to pre-record their presentation which will be available to all registered attendees.
- Panels will be held as video-supported webinars, available for all registered attendees.
- We will provide a virtual exhibit hall with exhibitor presentations and downloadable content. The exhibitor portal will be available to all registered attendees and will also be made available to a broader audience after the event.
- For further information, please visit BIO-Europe Spring – Delivered Digitally for a summary of the offerings. Over the next days the event website will be updated and we will provide more information soon.