Time and Place
Wednesday, 30.06.2021, 08:30 am – 13:50 pm
Virtual symposium digitally delivered.
BioM and Lonza Biologics are pleased to invite you to join us for a complimentary virtual symposium to gain insight from experts in the different approaches and techniques to successfully progress biotherapeutic candidates from discovery to the clinic. Enjoy updates on enhancements to new and established technologies enabling translational research. The symposium includes presentations from industry experts, local biotech companies and technical specialists from Lonza.
Our networking breaks and virtual lunch offer the opportunity to speak with fellow scientists, presenters and Lonza subject matter experts. You will also have the opportunity to book a virtual consultancy session with one of Lonza’s scientists, which will take place after the symposium.
- An Industry perspective - What to consider when moving therapeutic proteins from development to first human trials.
- Developability assessment tools and de-risking strategies to support progression of biologics from discovery to development.
- Approaches to maximise successful development fo cell lines expressing more complex proteins - including bispecific antibodies.
- A step forward - Combined strategies to enhance the performance of Pichia pastoris.
- Local company presentations.
- Q&A session with all speakers
This symposium is intended for those working in the field of drug discovery and development in start-up or more established biotechs and academia, with an interest in approaches and techniques to aid in the successful progression of therapeutic proteins to the clinic.
Hari Kumar - Pharmaceutical Executive; Independent Board Member; former CEO Adheron Therapeutics
Dr. Yvette Stallwood - Head of Applied Protein Services, Lonza
Dr. Jonas Helma-Smets - CSO, Tubulis
Dr. Peter O’Callaghan - Principal Scientist, Lonza
Dr. Julian Riba - CSO, Cytena
Joachim Klein - Head of Strain Development and Cell Banking, Microbial Development Services, Lonza
Dr. Daniel Parera - CEO and CMO, IcanoMAB
The flyer and detailed agenda for the event "conquering complexity for novel biotherapeutics – from concept to clinic" can be downloaded soon here (pdf).
The virtual symposium is free, but registration is necessary. Your registration data will be shared with Lonza.