Time and Place:
23rd of September
10:00 – 11:30 (CET) / 16:00 – 17:30 (CST), digitally
Together with Huangpu Development District (Guangzhou, China) and Medical Valley, BioM is pleased to invite you to the second volume of the Greater Bay Area (GBA) Healthcare Seminar Series, digitally delivered on 23rd of September, 10:00 – 11:30 (CET).
The GBA Healthcare Seminar Series offer you and your company first-hand experience from those who are already operating their business in China. Learn from success stories, participate in case studies, and exchange with experts in China. In the second event of this series, EpiQMAx, a spin-off of LMU and member of the BioM network, will present their business model and concerns & questions regarding the market entry in China, which will be analysed and answered by experts.
The seminar is free to attend but registration is necessary:
GBA HEALTHCARE SEMINAR SERIES (Vol 2)
- 10:00-10:05: Opening & Welcome (Mr. Peter Helis)
- 10:05-10:15: News & Updates from Huangpu Healthcare Cluster (Mr. Li Ling)
- 10:15-10:45: Success Story from Huangpu – RichardsonBio (Mrs. Lucy Xu)
- 10:45-11:15: Case Study from Munich – EpiQMAx (Dr. Moritz Völker-Albert)
- 11:15-11:30: Q&A (Mr. Peter Helis)
The seminar concept at a glance:
- Success Stories: Foreign companies that entered the Chinese market successfully. What were the challenges they faced? What lessons did they learn? Which solutions did they find? How did they proceed and execute? What are they planning next?
- Case Studies: Foreign companies that are planning to enter the Chinese market – presenting their business model, technologies and (strategic) considerations regarding China. Furthermore, our healthcare industry experts in China will present market and competition analysis, business model, financing and supportive measure possibilities and regulatory affairs aspects as well as details on recommended approaches and necessary processes for each presented case study.
- Exchange with Experts: Our seminars are designed as online & offline events, which gives you the opportunity to interact with the presented companies as well as with experts in China (e.g. business developers, distributors, regulatory affairs specialists, government officials).
About Greater Bay Area (GBA) Huangpu:
Located at the heart of Greater Bay Area (GBA), Huangpu is one of the TOP 3 high tech and future economy development zones in China. More than 60,000 companies (~20,000 foreign invested companies), including 200 Fortune 500 companies successfully operate in Huangpu. The “Huangpu Healthcare Hub” is one of the most developed healthcare clusters in China, housing BeiGene Biologic’s manufacturing site as well as many other healthcare giants such as Innocare, Lonza, GE LifeSciences, Zeiss or Akeso. The number of international start-ups and SMEs entering the Chinese market is also growing strongly in recent years.