The GBA Healthcare Seminar Series offer you and your company first-hand experience from those who are already operating their business in China. Building on the success of the previous GBA Healthcare Series, BioM and Huangpu invite you to take part in the next Healthcare Seminar featuring Dr. Walter Gerike, CEO of Artoss GmbH and Stephan Stalder, General Manager IKA Guangzhou.
Time and Place:
28th of January, 2021
9:00 - 11:00 (CET), digitally
Entering China’s Healthcare Market?
Learn from those who do it successfully!
- 09:00-09:05: Opening & Welcome (Peter Helis, Chief Advisor Guangzhou Huangpu District)
- 09:05-09:15: Welcome addresses from Germany and China
- 09:15-09:35: News from Huangpu Healthcare Hub and SCI Group
- 09:35-10:00: Case Study; Artoss GmbH (Dr. Walter Gerike, CEO)
- How we planned and setup Artoss China Ltd.
- What is our marketing and business plan for Artoss China Ltd.
- What are process, timeline and cost of Wholly-Foreign-Owned-Enterprise setup
- 10:00-10:30: Success Story from Huangpu; IKA (Stephan Stalder)
- A history of 20 years in Huangpu and Greater Bay Area (impressions, (next) development steps)
- Intellectual Property Protection (what has improved in the recent years, lessons, practical tips)
- Examples of product development, launch and market potentials in Greater Bay Area and China
- 10:30-11:00: Q&A (moderated by Daniel Frerichs, Director Huangpu Europe)
- 11:00-11:05: Closing Remarks (Peter Helis)
The seminar is free to attend but registration is necessary:
Seminar at a glance
(SME) Success Stories: Foreign companies share important insights for successful entering the Chinese market. What were the challenges and lessons learned? Which solutions did they find? How did they proceed and execute? What are they planning next?
(SME) Case Studies: Foreign companies that are planning to enter the Chinese market will present their business model, technologies and (strategic) considerations regarding China. Furthermore, our healthcare industry experts in China will show market and competition analysis, business model, financing and supportive measure possibilities and regulatory affairs aspects as well as provide details on recommended approaches and necessary processes for each presented case study.
Connect and communicate with experts: Our seminars are designed as online & offline events, which gives you the opportunity to simultaneously interact with the featured companies as well as with our experts in China (e.g., business developers, distributors, regulatory affairs specialists, government officials).
About Greater Bay Area (GBA) Huangpu
Located at the heart of the Greater Bay Area (GBA) Huangpu is one of the TOP 3 high tech and future economy development zones in China. More than 60,000 companies (~20,000 foreign-invested companies), including 200 Fortune 500 companies successfully operate in Huangpu. “Huangpu Healthcare Hub” is a world-class healthcare cluster in China, housing BeiGene, Innocare, Lonza and other biotech giants.