You have an innovative product idea in the MedTech sector? You want to develop a promising business model and learn how to overcome the hurdles of the healthcare industry? Then apply for the 7th batch of the 4C Accelerator by January 19!
What is the goal?
- The 4C Accelerator enables founders to combine the 4Cs, their content, challenges and opportunities in order to develop an entrepreneurially successful and regulatory plausible business model – they become "investor ready".At the end of the accelerator, you as a founder will have achieved the following:
- You will have identified corresponding barriers to shorten the time-to-market and
- considered them in an individual project plan.
- You will be familiar with the reimbursement options in the healthcare market.
- You will know how quality management systems and regulatory processes become a strategic concept and how they effectively lead to approval of your product.
- You will be able to assess whether and what kind of clinical studies you need and how to best implement them.
- You will know how to deal with data protection requirements and how to strategically protect and exploit the product idea.
Who can participate?
The program is aimed at all national and international startup teams and innovators who want to implement their innovative, pre-competitive product ideas within the following areas:
- Medical Devices (gadgets, machines, instruments, implants, software)
- In Vitro Diagnostics (laboratory tests or procedures, software)
The working language is English.
When will the accelerator take place?
Kickoff workshop: April 4-5, 2024, onsite in Tübingen, Germany
Online workshops: April 12 to July 19, 2024, each Friday from 9 am to 5 pm
(except May 10, 2024; subject to date shifts
More information and the application form can be found here: bit.ly/4caccelerator
The program is funded by Start-Up BW of the Ministry of Economic Affairs BadenWürttemberg, the B. Braun Stiftung, and the Hector Stiftung.