The Swiss Biotech Day has become one of the leading biotechnology conferences in Europe and a fixed date in the community’s calendar. In 2022, the conference demonstrated the impressive growth of the Swiss biotech industry and presented an exciting program with ideal networking opportunities for over 1,100 participants across the globe. www.swissbiotechday.ch
In coordination with the organizers of the Swiss Day, BioM offers a 25% discount on admission tickets for Bavarian Biotech start-ups and SMEs.
Please contact Dr. Stephanie Wehnelt at Wehnelt@ for further information and for receiving the 25% discount co-promotion code. bio-m.org
In 2023, the Swiss Biotech Day will again offer high-level experts from the life science industry the space to network, discuss and discover trends in R&D, manufacturing, data management, artificial intelligence and innovative financing over one and a half days. Partnering allows to take advantage of opportunities and synergies arising from the close cooperation between biotech and pharma or to find interesting partners for future projects, and to jointly drive the development of innovative products and platform technologies.
In addition, international biotech delegations use the "Global Village" to strengthen their ties with Switzerland as a biotech location and promote cross-border investments, public-private partnerships, research and development collaborations and exchange of talent.
Swiss Biotech Day highlights
● Meet 1.000+ senior experts from the life science industry
● 70+ exhibitors and global village with international delegations from all over the world
● Swiss Biotech Success Stories Awards
● Thematically focused panel discussions
● Pre-scheduled one-to-one partnering meetings
● Presentations of innovative biotech start-ups and medium-sized biotech companies
● General Assembly of the Swiss Biotech Association
We are looking forward to meeting you in Basel on April 24-25, 2023.