The Swiss Biotech Day is a premier biotechnology conference in Europe, attracting professionals from the global life sciences community. In 2024, it will once again provide a platform for networking, engaging discussions, and the exploration of advancements in R&D, manufacturing, data management, artificial intelligence, and innovative financing.
SPECIAL PRICE: BioM enables its community to participate in the Swiss Biotech Day 2024 at a reduced price of CHF 500 instead of CHF 750. Therefore, please get in contact with Ms. Ariane Doischer at doischer@. bio-m.org
When? 22-23 April 2024
Where? Congress Center Basel, Switzerland
International biotech delegations use the “Global Village” to strengthen their ties with Switzerland as a biotech hub and promote cross-border investments, public-private partnerships, research and development collaborations and exchange of talent.
What more to expect:
- Meet over 1,800 senior experts from the life science industry
- More than 100 exhibitors and Global Village with international delegations from all over the world
- Swiss Biotech Success Stories Awards
- Innovative biotech start-ups and medium-sized biotech companies
- Thematic company pitching sessions
- Thematically-focused panel discussions
- Swiss Biotech Report 2024
- Pre-scheduled one-to-one partnering meetings
- General Assembly of the Swiss Biotech Association
For more information, please visit the Swiss Biotech Day 2024 website: https://swissbiotechday.ch/